Exposing decades of misinformation, relentless suppression of truth, and willful misrepresentations of fact, this Christian book, “What Every Seventh-day Adventist Should Know About The Shepherd’s Rod”, exposes the growing controversy over The Shepherd’s Rod (Davidian) message within the Seventh-day Adventist Church since 1930. This salvation issue now demands everyone’s urgent investigation, especially in light of current world conditions it has predicted, and which are now being fulfilled, to the total embarrassment of all its Church-led detractors. Adventist leaders, have, over the years, mounted their harshest condemnations of the Rod for these now rapidly-fulfilling prophecies, which have caught both the church and the world by surprise, and have left most Church leaders to openly abandon many of the Denomination’s historic prophetic expositions out of sheer embarrassment for how miserably the Church’s theologians have failed through the test of time. Significantly, these prophetic teachings were among the Church’s “strong points” for rejecting The Shepherd’s Rod message, yet they go unnoticed by the masses of Adventists that these reversals have ever occurred!
In “What Every Seventh-day Adventist Should Know About The Shepherd’s Rod,” the author has gone behind the scenes to uncover the dark and secret plots hatched by Adventist leaders in high places, thereby generating a spate of “fake news” that have been extremely effective in frightening away, and discouraging unsuspecting church members from investigating the truths contained in The Shepherd’s Rod. But the days of such Church-sponsored fake news tactics and willful evidence tampering are now numbered, as the equalizer, in this unique compendium, has arrived. This book is currently available on Amazon Global by clicking on the following link: www.Amazon.com
If you are a traditional Adventist, you may have probably only heard the Adventist Denomination’s excoriating sermons, and read their deeply contrived reviews against The Shepherd’s Rod from the ministry’s perspective, but now, for the first time in nearly a century, there is a book that answers all the objections and allegations the Denomination has leveled against the truth-filled messages The Rod contains, and simultaneously challenges all Adventists to prove their case from the Bible alone—Sola Scriptura.
For starters, you might have been told that The Shepherd’s Rod and Branch Davidians are one and the same—wrong! That’s a bald faced lie, they’re not. OK, what about the notion that Davidians will one day arm themselves and execute the slay command in Ezekiel 9, and begin the slaughtering of perceived wicked Adventists who have reject their message? Another bald-faced lie concocted by the Devil himself! Then there is the false notion that David Koresh and the Branch Davidians were the succession ministry passed on from Victor Houteff? Again, these are all patently false notions driven by the publishing ministry of the SDA Church and its sympathizers.
Get to the real truth by ordering your copy of “What Every Seventh-day Adventist Should Know About The Shepherd’s Rod,” today, and be informed as to why the USA now has its embassy in Jerusalem? Why is the SDA Church now romancing with the Papacy? Who bears the number 666? Who or what is “the king of the north?” Why are the 144,000 evangelists a literal number of sinless saints from among the living, who will proclaim the Loud Cry without ever tasting death? Why is Jerusalem the biggest headache for the SDA Church and the political world today? Why was David Koresh and his Branch-Davidians mistakenly targeted and covertly set upon by the US Government at the bloodied hands of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists? These and many more confounding questions the Denomination has since openly abandoned to “the trash heaps of history,” are now, for the first time, uncovered in this volume. This book will inform you as to why the Song-bird of Prophecy (AKA the SDA Church) has stopped singing her prophetic notes, and has instead watered down “the everlasting gospel,” on account of her marriage to the Vatican-led ecumenical movement of today, while actively replacing the solemn end-time prophecies with emotionalism, and contemporary entertainment liturgy. Be a wise virgin, and get your copy of this book today, as it contains the extra oil, so vitally necessary in preparing a people for the Bridegroom’s coming.
Book Signing Fiesta: Finally, to get an autographed edition of this book, the author will be performing book signing in Toronto Canada, at that City’s “the Word On The Street,” book sellers and lovers festival, http://thewordonthestreet.ca/toronto/, on Sunday, September 23, 2018, from 10:30 AM till 1:30 pm.
Be sure to share this announcement, and also post your comments on our blog at: https://sdaprophecies.com/2017/02/13/coming-soon-what-every-seventh-day-adventist-should-know-about-the-shepherds-rod/
We expect to have this book in an ABC near you, in coming months, as the campaign builds. Stay tuned…be energized, and get plugged-in to our nation-wide broadcast every Sabbath afternoon, from 5:30 pm EST thru 8:00 pm. Call: 641-715-3580, PIN: 944823#, or Online at: https://www.freeconferencecall.com; Access code:944823 Online meeting ID: heraldingking
International dial-in numbers available from 68 countries across the globe.
Table of Contents (PARTIAL)
Chapter 1: CORRECTING HISTORICAL
- Mt Carmel Center In Axtell (Not Waco), Texas
- The Davidian’s Doctrine on War, Weapons, and Killing
- Background on the Various Davidian Splinter Groups Today
- The Rise of Benjamin & Lois Roden
- The Rise of Vernon Howell (David Koresh)
- The Rise of Mt Carmel Center
- The Rise and Fall of Florence Houteff
- From 1959 to Disbandment
- 1955 to the Historic 1961 Session
- M J Bingham and the 1961 Session’s Bashan Concept
- Florence Houteff’s Carry-Over Errors Among Many Davidians Today
- The Pure Shepherd’s Rod Stands Without A Peer In Present Truth
Chapter 2: THE FOUR CARDINAL “DAVIDIAN” DIVISIONS
- The Branch-Davidians
- The Carmel Pasture
- The Bashan Pasture
- The Gilead Pasture
Chapter 3: AUTHENTIC HISTORY –THE SHEPHERD’S ROD
- Victor T Houteff: The Man, His Message, and His Mission
- Houteff’s Glendale Hospital Visit and Spiritual Awakening
- Controversies Over The Shepherd’s Rod
- The Church Takes Action
- Loss of Fellowship and Revived Roman Inquisition
- The Six Hearings SDA’s Never Had With V T Houteff
Chapter 4: HOUTEFF AND THE GROWING CONTROVERSY OVER THE SHEPHERD’S ROD
- Houteff’s Loma Linda Mission Trip
- Group Think: Professor O J Graff, The Voice of the Church
- SDA’s Finally Agreed To An Official Meeting With Houteff
- Local Church Moved Needle, Drafted Hearing Terms
- Meeting in Jeopardy Before It Got Started
- Team Seventh-day Adventists
- The Meeting’s Underway
- Meeting Abruptly Ended After Two Hours
- M.S. Richards’ “Diary Notes” Scrutinized
Chapter 5: THE SDA CHURCH REPLIES TO HOUTEFF
- Church Leaders Prepared “A Reply”
- General Conference Prepared “Reply” Same Time of Hearing
- The Committee of Twelve Reports
- The General Conference Takes Action
- Background on Elder W.A. Spicer
- Mt Carmel Center Leads the Way
Chapter 6: CLEARING THE GOALPOSTS FOR REEXAMINATION
- Doctor, Norris Nosworthy—Davidian Zealot and Alarmist
- The Seven Letters of Doom to SDA Church Officials
- The Seven Letters of Doom to US Government and UN Officials
- Difference between Davidians and Branch-Davidians
- Adventists’ Issues with the Rod Message
- SDA’s Pastor’s Confession Over the Jerusalem Question
- SDA’s Opening Salvos Against The Shepherd’s Rod
- The Charge of “Spurious Quotations”
- Spurious Statement 1
- Spurious Statement 2
- Spurious Statement 3
Chapter 7: ANALYZING ADVENTIST’S PERSPECTIVES
- SDA’s Assert That the Rod Claims Infallibility
- Adventists’ “Proof Method” Of Investigating the Rod
Chapter 13: PROPOSITION 6; WHAT IS THE HARVEST OF MATTHEW 13?
Chapter 14: PROPOSITION 7; WHEN WILL THE WHEAT AND THE TARES BE SEPARATED?
- Timeframe Covered by the Seven Seals
Chapter 15: PROPOSITION 8; THE CHURCH NAME—SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST
Chapter 16: PROPOSITION 9; THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST MINISTERS AND LEADERS
- Adventists’ Quizarama
Chapter 17: PROPOSITION 10; THE SLAUGHTER OF EZEKIEL 9—WHEN WILL IT TAKE PLACE?
- Allegation 1: This slaughter takes place in the SDA church alone and not in the world
- Allegation 5: When the slaughter is finished, then the loud cry—a great soul-winning work, begins, giving “the last message to the world ”
- Allegation 6: Does the phrase “general destruction,” mean the church and the world simultaneously?
- Does The Rod Teach That Davidians Will Be The Death Angels?
- Historic Fulfillment of Ezekiel 9 in Babylonian Invasion of Jerusalem?
- Davidians Will Never Die?
- Truth’s Reply
Chapter 20: M.L. ANDREASEN’S INTERVIEW WITH VT HOUTEFF
HOW SHALL WE STUDY THE SCRIPTURES AND DISCOVER THE TRUTH?
- How to Investigate A Point of Doctrine and Arrive at “The Truth”
- The plan of Salvation (The Cross) as revealed in the Lamb of God
- The plan of Redemption (The inheritance of the saved)—the Kingdom of glory Righteousness by Faith—yielding the Righteousness of Christ Worship is only attributed to the Godhead
- Conclusions must hold to the weight of evidence, and be in compliance with the context of the chapter or passage
- Doctrines cannot be derived or sustained from the writings of Ellen White alone
THE COVER STORY- ELEVENTH HOUR CALL
- Servants In The Vineyard
- The Householder
- The Servants of the First Call
- The Servants of the Second Call
- The Servants of the Third Call
- The Servants of the Fourth Call
- The Servants Of The Eleventh Hour
- Join the Conversation On My Blog