That we are living in the last days of earth’s history and seeing end-times prophecies fulfilled before our eyes, cannot be denied even by the most scrupulous optimist! Adding to the evidence trove, certifying that we are now living during the actual fulfillment of Daniel 11: 45, is the work of the 45th US President, Donald J. Trump, of whom I have written not a few lines, attesting to his prophetic calling on the world stage at such a time as this. In particular, the prophecy teaches the following truths:
“45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and *none shall help him.* 1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be *a time of trouble*, such as never was since there was a nation even *to* [not after] *that same time*: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.” (Dan. 11: 45-12: 1; [ ] added).
There are *seven* principal layers to the consummate fulfillment of this passage:
- The planting, or relocating, of “the tabernacles of his palace “—relocation of his embassy—to “the glorious holy mountain”—Jerusalem.
- “None shall help him”—loses the strategic and tactical support of his key allies
- “He shall come to his end”—as a result of the coming War—WW3—in which the US and her remaining allies, particularly Israel, will be wasted, militarily. From this war (Zech. 14), the Holy Land will be cleared, and the way of the kingdom prepared by our King.
- At the time the US and her allies (KON) is being humbled with a stinging military defeat there will be a “Time of trouble” for the true people of God, which will be unlike any trouble we have seen “since there was a NATION,” (not denomi-nation).
- Michael (Jesus Christ) will stand up to deliver his saints from this “time of trouble,” occasioned by the opening salvos of the Mark of the Beast System (Rev. 13: 11-17), engendered to destroy the lives of those who oppose its legislated false “worship” system.
- The “delivered” saints are *only those* whose names are “found written in [Michael’s] book [of life].” This *finding* of names in the Book, indicates a judgment in which their cases were investigated (searched out)—the only appropriate term being *investigative judgment* upon the LIVING.
- The liberated saints will be protected in God’s pre-millennial kingdom of peace and security, as announced in Dan. 2: 44—“And *in* [during, not after] *the days of these kings* shall the God of heaven set up *a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed*: and the kingdom shall not be left to *other people*, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and *it shall stand for ever.*” [ ] added.
Regarding the “kingdom” of Dan. 2:44, the Bible is clear that it will be “set up” (established) by “the God of heaven,” hence this is not a political kingdom to be set up by a group of Church leaders, on the contrary it is a theocratic government, established on the principles of a true theocracy, and not a democracy, as is practiced in both the churches and governments of our world today. No, you can’t take an airplane flight, a cruise ship trip, a bus/train ride, or a stroll by land track to this place, for “other people” will not be welcomed there, it is reserved only for those outfitted in the King’s “wedding garment.” Read. Matt. 22. 1-14.
More directly with Dan. 11: 45: We have already seen this king’s planting “the tabernacles of his palace *between the seas* in the glorious *holy mountain*” of Jerusalem, with the ceremonial opening of the US Embassy on Jerusalem’s summit, on May 14, 2018. This anchors the proof that the light of prophecy is shining on the Middle East, with particular focus on the country of Israel. This kicks off the motion that will cause the other events listed above to come into line. If the prophecy be true, then we should, at this time, be seeing the KON, disassociating himself from his allies, or engaged in behaviors designed to anger his allies and distance them from his column. Let me now itemize for the record some of the most notable decisions made under the Trump administration that is steeling the hearts of America’s allies:
- “President Donald Trump has spent the better part of two years *ripping up international agreements*, knocking international organizations off-balance, imposing new trade penalties on US allies, teasing breakthroughs with erstwhile enemies and generally *unsettling the global diplomatic and economic order the US has built up* around itself under his predecessors.”—CNN News, June 12, 2018, https://cnn.com/2018/06/11/politics/trump-world-order/index.html
- G7 – Tension with world’s largest democracies
- Iran — Ending a Obama’s international nuclear deal
- Trans-Pacific Partnership(TPP)
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)– To Trump, Europe is worse than China
- NAFTA– Renegotiating or pulling
- Paris climate accord — Won’t crumble to world pressure
- Trade war with China
- Warming relations with Russia—demanding their re-inclusion in the G7, to make it the G8 again
- Israel — A cheerleader for Trump’s moves—moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem
- Syria and ISIS– Trump wants pull out of Syria and leave the power vacuum to Russia and Iran
- North Korea– Making history with solo meeting
- US quits ‘biased’ UN human rights council
- The growing Immigration crisis on the US’ southern border, and the insatiable demand for “a wall”
All of these reasons, with many more that could be cited, are among the growing antagonisms that are now a thorn in the heels of America’s closest allies. Look at this, Newsweek, 5/10/2018: “Europe cannot put all of its trust in the U.S. when it comes to protection and should instead ‘take its destiny into its own hands,’ German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said… Most recently, Trump’s decision to pull out of a major nuclear energy and arms control deal with Iran has earned him criticism from Germany and other European nations, including Russia, that support the deal.– http://www.newsweek.com/europe-cannot-fully-rely-us-protection-anymore-says-germanys-merkel-919410
All of these warnings, when placed in their proper contexts, as herein assembled, demonstrate once glaring conclusion—the United States, will go down, and none shall stand by her side. This fact the media, politicians, and theorists are now aware of, and would be humbled to their knees to realize. None of these events have taken the Keeper of Israel—He who slumbers neither sleeps—by surprise, and as children of the day, we too ought not to be surprised, but rejoicing that our redemption draweth nigh! My friends, the night is almost gone, and the day is coming on, O, it must be the breaking of the day!
Our duties are most poignant at this time: warn a backslidden church and a lost and dying world. May the spirit of true revival and reformation take possession of us all, that we rise to the task of duty’s call. To this end, God has called me to write a second book—In the Shadows of Armageddon. Please pray with me for its timely delivery on the world stage that the truth of these things may be made known to all, so they make the right preparations for our Lord and coming King. This is the antitypical “voice of Jonah,” as it were, to the nations and peoples of earth today.